- Orders may be placed by phone 9:00AM – 4:00PM PT, Monday – Friday.
- No minimum order amount is required.
- We will gladly assist you in determining your part number.
- Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks cannot be responsible for delays or non-fulfillment due to electricity or equipment failure, riot, fire, flood, strikes, or other causes beyond our control.
- Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks will provide FAA form 8130-3 Airworthiness Approval Tag for domestic use or export.
Method of Payment
- We accept cash, check, or purchase orders.
- All transactions are in United States dollars.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. All orders will be invoiced at the price in effect when the order is placed.
- Upon failure of payment, buyer hereby grants the seller the right to reclaim all of inventory. Buyer hereby grants the seller a security interest in said goods as security for performance of the terms of this agreement.
- We can ship orders via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. There may be pick-up fees in addition to shipping charges for UPS or FedEx.
- A FedEx account number is required to ship International FedEx orders.
- Exact freight and insurance charges apply.
- An 8130 fee of $15.00 and a handling charge of $12.00 are added to all orders.
- All shipments are insured unless otherwise instructed. Product damage or loss incurred in transit is the responsibility of the carrier. Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks will provide customers with assistance in tracking packages and filing claims.
- Please call or e-mail our sales department for assistance with returns.
- We cannot issue a refund on any product returned without proper FAA identification, i.e. lost or unreadable part numbers and lot numbers. Returned merchandise and packaging must be in a sellable condition.
- Any product returned may be subject to a re-stock fee to be determined by our quality control manager.
- Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks will make a good faith effort for prompt correction or other adjustment with respect to any product which proves to be defective within the warranty period.
Changes or Cancellations
Please contact us for changes or cancellations. We will make every attempt to change or cancel an order. However, because we usually provide same day shipping we cannot guarantee your request will be possible. Shipping charges, refusal fees, and special handling charges will be the responsibility of the purchaser if applicable.
Use of Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks Products
Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks products are not warranted as being suitable for any particular purpose. Due to the possibility of error in application data or misprints published by Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks and the possibility of non-standard aircraft configurations, Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks cannot be responsible for application of our products. In addition, Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks does not exercise control over the installation or use of our products, and therefore cannot be responsible for misuse or improper installation. The user of Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks products must verify installation, eligibility, and proper installation and function. Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks disclaims any liability for product defect claims that are due to product misuse, improper product selection or misapplication, and any descriptions that does not express or imply a warranty that the products are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose.
- All products are warranted for ninety (90) days from the date of sale to the original consumer against defects in workmanship and materials. Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks’ only obligation shall be to repair or replace the product at the manufacturer’s option provided it is returned to the factory within ninety days from the date of sale to the original consumer. Defects or failures due to incorrect installation, improper usage or handling, or by any other condition beyond our control, as to any and all of which Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks will be sole judge, are specifically excluded from this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights.
- Except as provided in this agreement, there are no express warranties covering the products, and Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages relating to, or resulting from any damage to, or defect in, said products. To the extent allowed by law, except for the warranty expressly provided in this agreement, Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks hereby disclaims any implied warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Jurisdiction and Venue
- The sales agreement was formed in the State of Oregon and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon. By purchasing products from Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks, the Customer hereby submits itself to the jurisdiction of the State of Oregon for all disputes arising from or relating to this Agreement or either party’s performance (or lack thereof) of any obligation under this Agreement. Venue for adjudicating the merits of any claim arising from this agreement shall be solely the Oregon District Court for Multnomah County, Oregon, and Customer hereby waives any claim of improper venue or that such forum is not convenient; provided, however, that notwithstanding the foregoing, a lawsuit may be filed by a party (the “Plaintiff” against the other party (the “Defendant”) in a court located in the State and County in which the Defendant’s primary place of business is located. Claims made under this agreement shall be made within ninety days of the date of purchase, and the parties to this agreement hereby waive any longer statute of limitations that may be applicable.
- In the event that legal action is instituted to enforce the terms of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, including costs of collection and reclaiming inventory.
All Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks parts are fully traceable with the lot number that is marked on each part or its packaging. Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks maintains traceability to all purchases, raw materials, processing, inspections and testing using this number. Record this number in your aircraft maintenance records and you will always have traceability of our replacement parts. We will be glad to give you any required information from this number. There is no charge for this service.